Athos Investments – Management Services
As part of the full services Athos Investments provides, Athos formed a Greek subsidiary used as the management company for the entirety of the investors' portfolio. The company employs local staff and a number of free-lancer which assist with all the needed services.
The management company provides all the following services, as part of owning a property –
- Registering the property with all the local authorities – electric company, water company, municipality and the tax authorities.
- Inspecting potential residents before signing the lease – interviewing the tenants, asking for paycheck copies and so forth.
- Handling on-going issues with the property – broken boiler, malfunctioned electric board and all similar issues.
- Fixing tenant problems – handling collections issues, building management issues etc.
- End of lease and replacement of tenants – contacting the property owner whether they wish to extend the lease, or to raise the rent if possible. Replacing the tenants in time of need and ensuring a smooth evacuation of the leaving tenant before entering a new one.
In addition, Athos provides management services for Greek properties that were not purchased by it and enables handling all the investors' needs who manage properties by remote control.